woensdag 2 april 2014

Going on a spiritual trip...


last week I lost my grandfather "Willy"... he was 86 years old.

... it was difficult to process, but I know he went to a peaceful place... it's for the best so my grandmother can have some peace of mind as well. We'll all miss him, but he remains in our hearts as somebody who dedicated his life for his family. On one of his last days, he told my grandmother he wanted to change the world...make it a better place...

Well I think he did and I hope to honor him by doing what I can to make it better, and more loving for everybody. Leaving on a trip soon.... trying to figure out what it is I can do...what it is I want to dedicate my life to... and enjoying my life along this way...

signing off for some time...





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten