vrijdag 4 juli 2014

Life can be good...


it's been a while since i posted something on my blog... the last weeks of school were very busy, trying to get everything together for one last time. Combine this with late night-cheering for the Belgian soccerteam (at the worldcup in Brasil) with my lovely colleagues from school, and you get a few nights with very little sleep :) 
for now, the peace has returned in my life... enjoying the rythm of "work" (its more fun than work actually), play, reading and meditation. I'm learning about permaculture and gardening... and it turns out to be even more interesting then i thought at first! We had a nice open day here on the 21st of june with lots of interesting people. Next week, Frank and Martine will leave to France for 3 weeks, to help out on another permaculture project. I hope there is some new blood coming to the farm..otherwise it will be quit here.

What the rest of my year is gonna look like has not been decided yet. I am staying here for the summer and after that everything is possible :) I also want to keep giving support to those who need it...like listening to other people who want to talk about their difficulties. it's a win win situation, cause i get to practise my listeningskills, and offcourse it also feels good to talk about what's going in on in my head as well. I also keep kind op a diary to write down my thoughts and ideas...

"I want to travel as far as i can go,i want to reach the joy that is in my soul,and change the limitations that i know,and feel my mind and spirit grow;

i want to live, exist, "to be",and hear the truths inside of me."





nature does not allow itself to be contained :)













hailsstorm caused a lot of damage :(

size of golfballs... 

funny cats, helping out to clean the cups :)

hayfight...i mean work!!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten