dinsdag 6 mei 2014

Life can surprise you in many ways...

my decision to take year off work is on the balance...

as i got the news from my work that i can't do this while getting paid for it (yet) If i postpone it for a year, it would be possible... but postponing this feels a bit like failing. I had really been looking forward to it, and it's hard to accept that i might postpone... still, i havent decided anything yet. I might just take the year of without pay. It's weird how fast people change their minds if money is involved...



on the other hand; reading this one made me realise i could also spend some time on the plukrijpfarm (if they'll have me) because when i'm there with all these interesting people...i love and learn so much about life that it would seem foolish to leave this place so soon :)

anyway, still have some time to think about it... meanwhile enjoying life!

amazing plukrijp sunset!
love to pick flowers for complete strangers!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten